MetalCloak TJ/LJ 4.5" True Dual Rate™ Coils
are manufactured of hi-tensile chrome silicon steel alloy that surpasses the typical aftermarket coil springs in extended length, ride quality and long-lasting durability.
MetalCloak's True Dual Rate™ Coils, give you...
- One of the Longest Front Free Length in Industry: 24"
- One of the Longest Rear Free Length in Industry: 20 3/8"
- Stays in Coil Buckets, even at Full Droop
- Superior Ride Quality
- Excellent On & Off Road Stability
- Consistent Ride Height
- Resists Sagging
- Allows for Unbeatable Articulation
Maximize your travel by adding the
MetalCloak 6Pak Shocks
Note: MetalCloak Recommends You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.
Note: MetalCloak does not recommend powder coating your True Dual Rate Coils. The baking process in powder coating can, in some cases, cause the metallurgical properties of the coils to be changed, resulting in the loss of the lift properties of the coils. As such, the process of powder coating the coils will void any warranty stated or implied in relation to the coils.